♥ Make money with SurveyCompare! ♥ http://bit.ly/SurveyCompareMaqaroon
This video is sponsored by SurveyCompare. Anyone in the world can take part!! (Some surveys only available for ages 16 and over)
♥ Get my official KOALA MERCHANDISE here! ♥ https://crowdmade.com/maqaroon (Advertisement/Werbung)
♥ SUBSCRIBE to Maqaroon and Cute Life Hacks ♥
If you watched my 4 Weird DIY Hacks video then you saw a method for making butter using a bottle. I realised that it must be possible to make slime in the same way, as long as all the ingredients are measured out beforehand. Marking the bottle makes it easy to measure everything at once and saves a ton of time and washing up! Once you know the method, you can easily make this slime anywhere using just a bottle and a few basic ingredients.
BOTTLE SLIME RECIPE
1) Measure out the distance of your index and middle fingers from the base of the bottle.
2) Measure out the distance of your pinkie finger.
3) Add peel-off face mask or PVA glue
4) If using face masks, you can dilute it with some water
5) Add contact lens solution until the second line
6) Add 1/2 small teaspoon of baking soda
♥ DIY Slime Shopping Links ♥
Peel Off Face Mask (clear): https://amzn.to/2KzGabr, https://amzn.to/2HPZ7J6, https://amzn.to/2HR3Hah,
Peel Off Face Mask (black): https://amzn.to/2GlhbpG, https://amzn.to/2GoKesB, https://amzn.to/2GV8jIl
PVA Glue (white): https://amzn.to/2HNSWFv, https://amzn.to/2HPrjHZ
PVA Glue (clear): https://amzn.to/2KvQiBT, https://amzn.to/2FIfMbC
Contact Lens Solution: https://amzn.to/2KAeIKL, https://amzn.to/2rk7MbO, https://amzn.to/2rkbzFX, https://amzn.to/2rm8s08
Baking Soda: https://amzn.to/2HVC9fS, https://amzn.to/2FHqNtG
Food Coloring: https://amzn.to/2JSXRl4, https://amzn.to/2wb5aCB, https://amzn.to/2rmXIi7
1) If the mixture turns foamy then you added too much baking soda. This tends to happen with face masks since the mixture also contains soap.
2) If the mixture remains liquid then add a tiny bit (1tsp) of contact lens solution and shake again. Repeat if needed.
3) If the mixture still stays liquid, then add a pinch of baking soda.
4) Make sure you use glue that contains PVA (e.g. Elmers, Tesa, Pelikan, Fevicol)
5) Make sure you use peel-off face masks (other types do not work)
6) Don't dilute the PVA too much otherwise it may not activate.
♥ More How to Make Slime Videos ♥
DIY Slime Deactivator: https://youtu.be/bpqThSY1k5E
DIY Souffle Slime: https://youtu.be/3vHtxeDDJm8
Speedy Clear Slime: https://youtu.be/ki-GsuunJkA
20 DIY Slime Experiments! https://youtu.be/OLRhJVH2mBA
DIY Giant Fluffy Slime: https://youtu.be/G9guqWvKgCg
10 DIY Slime Powders: https://youtu.be/sWFuEx8VDzA
40 DIY Slime Hacks: https://youtu.be/EW-kCr6geDA
DIY INSTANT Water Slime: https://youtu.be/Ap42qeDJuII
5 Amazing Instagram Slimes (ASMR): https://youtu.be/wnN9UKaxvdE
5 MORE Amazing Instagram Slimes (ASMR): https://youtu.be/F0N8fZsnoCQ
DIY Butter Slime: https://youtu.be/EW6TlE7J3iU
DIY Fluffy Slime: https://youtu.be/7gh4_teGvfUvfU
DIY Face Mask Slime: https://youtu.be/tdMfxEt-soE
♥ My GERMAN Channel!! Cute Life Hacks DE ♥ http://www.youtube.com/cutelifehacksde
♥ Cute Life Hacks Channel ♥ http://www.youtube.com/cutelifehacks
♥ Instagram ♥ http://instagram.com/maqaroon
♥ My Hamster Channel ♥ http://www.youtube.com/fluffieland
♥ Facebook ♥ http://www.facebook.com/maqaroon
♥ Snapchat Username ♥ @maqaroon
(c) Joanna Zhou 2018
Contains Music from Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
This video is sponsored by SurveyCompare
Contains affiliate links